The Handcrafted Theme
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Food & Skin Care Label Templates
Sure you like to throw caution to the wind on a weekend getaway but when spending money on printing labels, I bet you want them to be correct AND gorgeous.
A label design communicates more than its contents. It provides consumers with your brand story – at a glance.
The story of this theme is handcrafted attention-to-detail. These designs emphasis the first-rate nature of handmade products and evokes a sense of trust in the brand.
These food and skin care label templates are perfect for a beginner or start up. The hand drawn elegant style is versatile and easy to adapt to many product categories.
All layouts are Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) Code compliant. Easy-to-edit vector files are supplied. The kit is also packed with graphics that you can mix ’n’ match. They include handcrafted style illustrations plus botanical flora and fauna sketches, stunning on their own and excellent to make a pattern. The warm cream background offsets a soft pastel palette and is contrasted with black graphics. But, of course, you can change it to any colour you like!
These files are created in Adobe Illustrator CC. This is the industry standard program for producing labels for product packaging. If you don’t have access to Adobe Illustrator you may like to make use of the 7 day FREE TRIAL. The ‘Handcrafted Theme’ of food, beverage, skin care label templates includes everything you’ll need – lots more details below.
Ideal for: Condiments, confectionary, sauces, bake goods, vinegar/oil, soaps, skin care.
FOOD & SKIN CARE LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
With these fully adjustable design concepts you can create your own labels. Ideal for start-ups and small business owners.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
• Swing Tag design: single sided (customise with your details)
• Illustrations: hazelnut, olives, mortar mixer, hessian pouch, plant and floral sketches*
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC
• Artwork Content: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
Label 1: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front & back)
Circle Label: 45mm (diameter)
Business Card: 90mm x 50mm (double sided)
Swing Tag: 45 x 75mm
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Labels are provided in four sizes, simply choose the size closest to your needs and adjust as you wish (dimensions above). Just follow the prompts upon purchase. * Other flavour illustrations are available for purchase - email me your requirements: [email protected]
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
TERMS OF PURCHASE: Template purchase is not refundable. Please choose wisely. I cannot swap templates for any reason. These templates are purchased 'as is' and do not come with Adobe Illustrator tutoring (there’s plenty of online tutorials for that). I recommend you join our Label Lovers FB group to learn more about creating your labels!
For more information see full Terms of Service.