HOW TO MAKE A LABEL FOR A FOOD PRODUCT
Our regulation compliant label template designs will show you exactly how to make a label for a food product and avoid mistakes. You can’t go wrong with 11 logo templates, business card, swing tag and load of extra graphics and our BONUS pack are all you need to launch ANY product.
– Regulation compliant label designs: four flexible product concepts
– Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
– Swing Tag design: single sided (customise with your details)
– Illustrations: avocado, olives, lemons, coconut, chocolate and a range of spices (other flavours available for purchase)
– Print ready artwork: layout is setup with legal labelling requirements for Australia and NZ (adjustable for other countries)
– Barcodes: a positional has be setup at the correct size to insert your barcode
– Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) vertical & horizontal format, 8 social media icons, 4 recycling graphics
– Nutritional Panel: allocation for Energy (cals & kJ), Protein, Fat: Total & Saturated, Carbohydrates: Total & Sugars, Sodium
– Label Artworks: layered files, diecut/keyline, crop marks and file bleeds (2mm).
BONUS: We know that collecting all the data for a label can be labour intensive so we also have included a treasure chest to help you. The collection comes with the new Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, Queensland Health Buster Guide (check this for legal requirements in your area/country), Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file so you can customise it and the GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
FILES: are downloaded in a ZIP folder, Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Brand/logo design is provided in ‘ai’ (ai = Adobe Illustrator) and eps formats. Business card artwork is supplied in ‘ai’ format. Labels are provided in four sizes in ‘ai’ format, simply choose the size closest to your needs and adjust as you wish (dimensions below).
We also have a library of flavour illustrations and benefit graphics. These are available for you to peruse and purchase for $35 each or 3 for $80 incl. gst. after the collection payment has cleared. These are supplied via Dropbox in an ai format ready to use.
* Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is included.
Business card: 90mm x 50mm (double sided)
Label 1: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front & back)
* Product visuals displaying application examples.
** Files have been created in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats will be $55 each.
*** Supplied artworks do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your requirements.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code in Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel, it is the producers responsibility to source these details.
We also do beautiful label printing. If you want a quote please email us via the contact form and we will send you our pricing card for the sizes in the collection.