The Vintage Theme
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Editable Label Template Kit
Do you make products that reflect your values? I do, for example this range of editable label templates. They are created with a beautifully refined vintage theme. Not only that, they will also save you heaps of money and stress.
Your label designs speak volumes about your brand values. It’s a vehicle to create a connection between the consumer and your product.
These excellent editable label templates are all compliant with the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) Code. So you can meet your labelling regulations – confidently. You can also edit them for any country.
The range of concepts here, show how easily you can customise template to create a unique look for your brand. The designs sit on a sunshine burst background, with eloquent illustrations and rustic typography. Together they offer a friendly vintage style.
Using Adobe Illustrator just click and type your label information, product description, key benefits, unique selling point or brand name! Check out program FREE TRIAL here.
The ‘Vintage Theme’ label template kit includes everything you’ll need – details below.
Ideal for: Coffee, chai, tea, sweets, dips, yoghurt, beverages and skin care.
VINTAGE THEME EDITABLE LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
These editable label templates are ideal for a makers, start-ups and small business owners. The eclectic retro style is flexible and easy to customise for ANY product.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
• Swing Tag design: single sided (customise with your details)
• Illustrations: vanilla, lemons, chocolate, avocado, chocolate, olives, cinnamon, ginger, scales, scoop & more.*
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
Label 1: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front & back)
Circle Label: 45mm (diameter)
Business Card: 90mm x 50mm (double sided)
Swing Tag: 45 x 75mm
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Labels are provided in four sizes, simply choose the size closest to your needs and adjust as you wish (dimensions above). Just follow the prompts upon purchase. * Other flavour illustrations are available for purchase - email me your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
TERMS OF PURCHASE: Template purchase is not refundable. Please choose wisely. I cannot swap templates for any reason. These templates are purchased 'as is' and do not come with Adobe Illustrator tutoring (there’s plenty of online tutorials for that). I recommend you join our Label Lovers FB group to learn more about creating your labels!