The Dynamic Theme
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Labels for Packaging Food Products
Do you like to do things yourself? Well that’s good because there’s plenty to do when launching a product.
I’ve made sure you will have correct label layouts so you can focus on all those other things. This labelling kit will show you how to make eye catching and correct labels for packaging your food products.
When consumers come across your product they need to connect with the values of the the brand. This dynamic, fun label design them will help them do that.
This bold, fun and dynamic template collection is particularly eye catching. The kit is also jam packed with super cute, striking illustrations and editable graphics to promote your products’ benefits. You can mix ’n’ match elements while using the template design as a base.
Use these templates to create labels for packaging your food products, stress free. You can relax, they’re all compliant with the important Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) Code.
These label templates are ideal for start-ups, small business owners and designers.
Simply replace the text with your brand name, label information, product benefits. Choose from the graphics and symbols in your kit or use your own.
Ideal for: spices, condiments, skincare, non-prescription pharmaceuticals and all kinds of beverages – from sparkling water to wine.
LABELS FOR PACKAGING FOOD PRODUCTS
Starting your journey into packaging and labelling requirements Australia?
These label template designs are a great place to begin. They’re easy to edit and can be customised for ANY product!
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
• Swing Tag design: single sided (customise with your details)
• Illustrations: whole range of fruits plus coffee beans, watercolour leave and splotch, farm tools, dietary icons*
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
Label 1: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front & back)
Circle Label: 45mm (diameter)
Business Card: 90mm x 50mm (double sided)
Swing Tag: 45 x 75mm
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Labels are provided in four sizes, simply choose the size closest to your needs and adjust as you wish (dimensions above). Just follow the prompts upon purchase. *Other flavour illustrations are available for purchase - email me your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.