Drink and Food Label Stickers For Australia and NZ
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Front and Back Label Template Kit ~ 45 x 90mm
Are you cautious about your product labels? Good. Me too. This is not the time to be spontaneous. It’s the time to use regulation compliant layouts.
This collection offers separate back and front label layouts. They are easy to customise with your technical information and add your own logo or graphics! Change any element just by clicking on the word or graphic.
These dual templates will give you the confidence to create your own drink or food label stickers for Australia and New Zealand.
The kit includes 8 label artworks in vector format. They are setup according to the Code for Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ). You can adjust them for any country in the world.
There are 3 adjustable nutritional panels, all the mandatory text, symbols and social media icons. Plus the kit includes other graphics like the Australian Country of Origin and Health Star Rating symbols, technical guides to help you collect your information. For more juicy details see below.
Ideal for: condiments, biscuits, ice-blocks, beverages, vitamins and beauty products.
DUAL LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
Both labels are 90mm high and 45mmm wide. Supplied files are designed to function vertically or horizontally. You can make the artworks larger or smaller if you want to do-it-yourself drink or food label stickers for Australia and the world.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Backgrounds: 2 sets of layouts with a plain colour and photographic background
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Images: Sample photo’s are already placed in the files (you can change them if you want)
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
90mm x 45mm (front and back labels)
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Just follow the prompts upon purchase.
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
|Dimensions||90 × 45 cm|