THE DUO LABELS
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Food Label Stickers For Australia ~ 45x90mm
Are you cautious about your product labels? Good. Me too. This is not the time to be spontaneous. It’s the time to use regulation compliant layouts.
This collection offers separate back and front label layouts. They are easy to customise with your technical information and add your own logo or graphics! Change any element just by clicking on the word or graphic.
These dual templates will give you the confidence to create your own drink or food label stickers for Australia and New Zealand.
Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC. The kit includes 8 label artworks in vector format. They are setup according to the Code for Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ). You can adjust them for any country in the world.
There are 3 adjustable nutritional panels, all the mandatory text, symbols and social media icons. Plus the kit includes other graphics like the Australian Country of Origin and Health Star Rating symbols, technical guides to help you collect your information. For more juicy details see below.
Ideal for: condiments, biscuits, ice-blocks, beverages, vitamins and beauty products.
DUAL LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
Both labels are 90mm high and 45mmm wide. Supplied files are designed to function vertically or horizontally. You can make the artworks larger or smaller if you want to do-it-yourself drink or food label stickers for Australia and the world.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Backgrounds: 2 sets of layouts with a plain colour and photographic background
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Images: Sample photo’s are already placed in the files (you can change them if you want)
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Content: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
90mm x 45mm (front and back labels)
About the files:
Files are downloaded in a ZIP folder.
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Canva templates are created for the plain background not the photographic background.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
TERMS OF PURCHASE: Template purchase is not refundable. Please choose wisely. You will receive digital files, they will not be swapped or refunded, for any reason. These templates are purchased 'as is' and are not a guided course. For help you can join our Label Lovers FB group to learn more about creating your labels.
For more information see full Terms of Service.
|Dimensions||90 × 45 cm|