Premium Template ~ Fresh
If are you the kind of person who is creative but doesn’t quite have the technical side of the things covered, then you may just love this collection of DIY label templates.
Contemporary graphics, tasty illustrations and crisp typography are designed to be adaptable. Ideal for all types of products but particularly suitable for condiments, honey, skincare and dry beverages.
These DIY label templates include 11 inspirational brand/logo design templates which you can easily edit for your own product. Each of the label layouts offer a generous amount negative space so there is a strong focus on the brand design. Use the templates provided to pick ’n’ mix elements from each of the artworks, logo templates and the extra graphics to customise for your needs.
Just click and type your label information, product description, key benefits, unique selling point or brand name!
DIY LABEL TEMPLATES
Packed with all your need to edit these beautiful DIY label templates you can create any product.
– Regulation compliant label designs: four flexible product concepts
– Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
– Swing Tag design: single sided (customise with your details)
– Illustrations: basil, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, tomato, capsicum, garlic and honey (other flavours available for purchase)
– Print ready artwork: layout is setup with legal labelling requirements for Australia and NZ (adjustable for other countries)
– Barcodes: a positional has be setup at the correct size to insert your barcode
– Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) vertical & horizontal format, 8 social media icons, 4 recycling graphics
– Nutritional Panel: allocation for Energy (cals & kJ), Protein, Fat: Total & Saturated, Carbohydrates: Total & Sugars, Sodium
– Label Artworks: layered files, diecut/keyline, crop marks and file bleeds (2mm).
BONUS: We know that collecting all the data for a label can be labour intensive so we also have included a treasure chest to help you. The collection comes with the new Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, Queensland Health Buster Guide (check this for legal requirements in your area/country), Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file so you can customise it and the GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
FILES: are downloaded in a ZIP folder, Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Brand/logo design is provided in ‘ai’ (ai = Adobe Illustrator) and eps formats. Business card artwork is supplied in ‘ai’ format. Labels are provided in four sizes in ‘ai’ format, simply choose the size closest to your needs and adjust as you wish (dimensions below).
We also have a library of flavour illustrations and benefit graphics. These are available for you to peruse and purchase for $35 each or 3 for $80 incl. gst. after the collection payment has cleared. These are supplied via Dropbox in an ai format ready to use.
* Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is included.
Business card: 90mm x 50mm (double sided)
Label 1: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front & back)
* Product visuals displaying application examples.
** Files have been created in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats will be $55 each.
*** Supplied artworks do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your requirements.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code in Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel, it is the producers responsibility to source these details.
We also do beautiful label printing. If you want a quote please email us via the contact form and we will send you our pricing card for the sizes in the collection.