The Fresh Theme
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
DIY Label Template
If you are a naturally cautious person who likes to spend money without risk – you’ll love these these DIY label templates.
Your label design does more than describe the product inside. It tells a story about your brand. The story of this theme is all about the passion that goes into creating the product. These designs emphasis the artistry of well crafted products. The ‘Fresh’ design theme offers an energetic and healthy sparkle to a brand. Dial it up or tone it down to suit your product.
Using a DIY label template is an easy way to ensure your labels meet legal obligations. All layouts are compliant with the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) Code. Easy-to-edit vector files are supplied. They come with all the illustrations and logos you can see here. Plus you get a business card, swing tag and circular label – perfect for bags and wrapping.
A brilliant DIY label template kit includes everything you’ll need – details below.
Ideal for: preserves, honey, sauces, baked goods, beverages and well-being products.
FRESH DIY LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
Refreshing, natural and little bit sweet this set of designs are the perfect DIY Label Templates. Flexible design concepts so you can create anything with these beauties.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
• Swing Tag design: single sided (customise with your details)
• Illustrations: basil, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, almonds, tomato, capsicum, garlic and honey*
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
Label 1: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front & back)
Circle Label: 45mm (diameter)
Business Card: 90mm x 50mm (double sided)
Swing Tag: 45 x 75mm
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Labels are provided in four sizes, simply choose the size closest to your needs and adjust as you wish (dimensions above). Just follow the prompts upon purchase. * Other flavour illustrations are available for purchase - email me your requirements: email@example.com
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
TERMS: Template purchase is not refundable. These templates are purchased 'as is' and do not come with Adobe Illustrator tutoring (there’s plenty of online tutorials for that). I recommend you join our Label Lovers FB group to learn more about creating your labels!