Small Label Template
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Little Label Template Kit ~ 170 x 30mm
A small label can often be the hardest to design. So I have done it for you.
This collection offers small label templates at only 30mm high. There are 8 label artwork layouts provided, all in vector format.
Each artwork complies with the Food Standards Code set out by Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ). You can adjust them for any country in the world.
These small label templates have everything setup at the correct size and still leave room for your logo and graphics on the front.
Super easy to edit, these layouts are ideal small sized product label templates. Check out the packaging symbols, social media icons and other graphics like the Australian Country of Origin.
Ideal for: salts, spices, relish, dressings, coffee, tea, vitamins and skincare.
SMALL LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
Even if the label is tiny, like this one at 170mm wide x 30mmm wide, you can be sure your labels are correct. You can be the master of your label knowing all the information you’re meant to have is there.
You can also make the artworks bigger or smaller - they’re easy to adjust.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Backgrounds: 2 sets of layouts with a plain colour and photographic background
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Images: Sample photo’s are already placed in the files (you can change them if you want)
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
190mm x 58mm (wrap label format)
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Just follow the prompts upon purchase.
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
|Dimensions||170 × 30 cm|