THE WIDE LABEL
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Jar & Bottle Labels For Australia ~ 190 x 58mm
Worried you might print labels with mistakes? You don’t have to be with my templates.
This kit of label templates will give you the perfect start to get your labels on the right track! Feel confident that you have regulation compliant ‘print ready’ label artwork files to guide you through the process of launching your products.
This collection offers an extra long label. The additional length can be useful when a lot of product information is required or your structural packaging has a broad diameter. Perfect for wide jar, pouch and bottle labels for Australia and New Zealand.
These templates adhere to the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) Code. These are labelling guidelines, but you can adjust them for any market globally.
There are 8 layouts in total and they are easy-to-edit. Simply copy and paste your text and the appropriate packaging icons from the symbol library provided. This label template has plenty of space to add your own logo and design elements.
The vector artwork layouts include correct sizing of all mandatory elements, three nutritional information panels and an information checklist so you don’t forget anything – details below.
Ideal template for: jam, condiments, spreads, sauces, drinks and skincare.
WIDE LABEL TEMPLATE
At 190mm wide and 58mm high, this label layout is designed to function vertically or horizontally.
A versatile set of wide blank food label templates works with bottles, jars, pouches and boxes.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Backgrounds: 2 sets of layouts with a plain colour and photographic background
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Images: Sample photo’s are already placed in the files (you can change them if you want)
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
190mm x 58mm (wrap label format)
ABOUT THE FILES:
Editable files are downloaded in a ZIP folder. These are Adobe Illustrator ‘ai’ format. Just follow the prompts upon purchase.
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
TERMS: Template purchase is not refundable. These templates are purchased 'as is' and do not come with Adobe Illustrator tutoring (there’s plenty of online tutorials for that). I recommend you join our Label Lovers FB group to learn more about creating your labels!
|Dimensions||190 × 58 cm|