THE TALL LABEL
GST will be added for Australian Residents only.
Blank Food Label Template ~ 140 x 80mm
Are you a perfectionist? Don’t worry if you’re not – I am. So I have you covered.
With regulation compliant label layouts you’ll breeze through creating the perfect label. These templates to guide you through the process from design concept through to printing your labels.
The whole set of 8 labels adhere to the Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) Code. You can adjust them for any country in the world.
You can easily customise any of the elements in your blank food label template. This collection of tall label templates offer lots of height to add your own logo and graphics. The sides give you a spacious and balanced layout, all set up and ready-to-edit for your product information. The layouts include correct sizing of all mandatory elements and adjustable nutritional panels. Change the label size if you wish.
Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC. This template kit for tall labels includes everything you’ll need – details below.
Ideal for: preserves, curry base, sauce, condiments, beverages.
TALL LABEL TEMPLATE KIT
At 140mm long and 80mm high, this label layout is designed to function vertically or horizontally.
A superior set of tall blank food label templates works with bottles, jars, pouches and boxes.
WHAT YOU GET IN THE KIT:
• Legally correct: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand (FSANZ) compliant layouts
• Backgrounds: 2 sets of layouts with a plain colour and photographic background
• Circle layout: Perfect for lids and bags with a 45mm diameter
• Images: Sample photo’s are already placed in the files (you can change them if you want)
• Barcodes: A positional barcode is placed at the correct size. Simply delete and replace with your own
• Symbols: Country Of Origin Labelling, loads of packaging symbols, social media and recycling graphics galore
• Nutrition Panel: Small, Regular and Extended layouts with a guide to create your own
• Artwork Setup: Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC
• Artwork Content: Vector format multi-layered files with diecut/keyline, crop marks and bleeds
• Mandatory: All other layout elements and positioned and sized correctly.
TREASURE CHEST OF GUIDANCE:
– FSANZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have specific requirements)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide, adjustable symbols in vertical & horizontal formats
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file for customising to suit your NIP
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines.
140mm x 80mm (wrap label format)
About the files:
Files are downloaded in a ZIP folder.
– Prices are in AUD. If in Australia the GST is added at checkout.
– Files are created and supplied in Adobe Illustrator CC on an Apple platform. File conversion to other formats are $55 each.
– Canva templates are created for the plain background not the photographic background.
– Product visuals displaying application are examples only.
Regulatory information pertains to the Food Standards Code for Australia and New Zealand. Templates can be altered to suit the guidelines in other countries. Supplied artwork label templates do not replace your legal obligation to ensure all information on the label is correct for your product. Products may require more or less items in the Nutritional Panel. It is the manufacturers responsibility to collect these details.
TERMS OF PURCHASE: Template purchase is not refundable. Please choose wisely. You will receive digital files, they will not be swapped or refunded, for any reason. These templates are purchased 'as is' and are not a guided course. For help you can join our Label Lovers FB group to learn more about creating your labels.
For more information see full Terms of Service.
|Dimensions||140 × 80 cm|
A real label template that’s setup according to the legal requirements of FSANZ!
Tricia Cook –
Brilliant DIY labels! Thanks Renee. Your templates made it easy to create industry compliant food labels.