Regulation compliant, stylish premium product label templates. Simply change ANY element.
HOW IT WORKS…
STEP 1: CHOOSE A DESIGN
Choose one of the design themes. Each of our product label templates contains fully editable technical information, placed in position and at the correct size. All premium collections also offer a range of logo design templates, a business card, swing tag, plenty of design graphics to play with, a bunch of packaging symbols and a treasure chest of helpful technical guides to assist you in collecting all your info.
Each collection comes with four sizes and a circular label:
Label 1: 140 x 80mm (wrap label)
Label 2: 190 x 58mm (wrap label)
Label 3: 150 x 30mm (wrap label)
Label 4: 35 x 90mm (front and back label)
Label 5: 45mm diameter
Download the files. You can adjust the size if you want! Before you do you may like to check with us for economical print sizes.
STEP 2: GET READY…
Before you start designing there are two things you need to do:
1. Collect all your information. Yes this is the boring (but necessary) part! You will need all the info for your label. Type it up ready to go. See BONUS pack below for help with this.
2. You can easily customise label templates with the FREE TRIAL for Adobe CC Illustrator and Typekit. Once that’s done, you have 30 days to design till your hearts content!
STEP 3: START DESIGNING
The beauty of our premium product label templates is that the design is done for you. You may choose to use one of the graphics we have given provided if you want to change the design. Or you may like to design your own front label. You can paste your own brand/logo design into the template or use one of the 11 options in the collection. You can change the background, alter text and paste other elements into the template to customise the design to suit your product.
Our premium product label templates are provided as ‘print ready artwork’ with all the information in the label compliant layout – ready to go. All you need to do is ‘click and type’ your own information (ie: ingredients, nutritional panel, directions or your brand story’ using Adobe Illustrator. Our templates are created to be a guideline so your labels are compliant with your relevant industry regulations.
You can easily customise any of the brand & label design templates with the free trial for Adobe CC Illustrator and Typekit. Adobe offers user friendly tutorials that show you how to add or edit text, graphics, photo’s and illustrations. We recommend watching a few tutorials before starting the 30 day free trial.
WHAT IS ‘LABEL COMPLIANT’?
Our product label templates are set up to adhere to the legal labelling requirements for Australia and NZ (adjustable for other countries) including minimum text sizes, full nutritional information panel and barcode placement at the correct size. The layouts can be applied to food, beverages and skincare. They can also be adjusted to suit alcohol, beauty and other grocery products like cleaning and light hardware.
Food and beverage labels need to adhere to the Food Standards Code label requirements. FSANZ Food Standards Australia New Zealand. FSANZ is a bi‐national government agency which develops and administers the Code. The code is enforced by state and territory and New Zealand agencies. The FSANZ user guide should be used in conjunction with other user guides developed for the labelling standards specific to your state or country.
The layouts can also be a guide for pharmaceutical products, which will also need to comply with TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) regulations. You can view the Therapeutic Goods Order No. 92 – Standard for labels of non-prescription medicines here.
Each product category has different requirements so our templates make it easy for you to adjust to suit your product.
CUSTOM LABEL TEMPLATES SET INCLUDES:
– Beautifully designed label theme
– Print ready artworks with dieline, crop marks and bleed
– Layout is setup with legal labelling requirements for Australia and New Zealand (adjustable for other countries)
– Four flexible size labels, ideal for a range of applications ie: bottle, jar, pouch, box
– Circle layout, perfect for lids and bags
– Correct size and positioned barcodes, nutritional panel and all other mandatory information
– Lots of packaging related symbols
– Support graphics to help you customise your design
– Business card design: double sided (customise with your details)
– Swing tag design
BONUS Treasure Chest!!!
Ensuring you have the correct technical information is vital. Our treasure chest will help you.
TREASURE CHEST INCLUSIONS:
– FSNZ Overview Food Labelling Guide
– FSANZ Guide to Labelling of Alcohol Beverages
– Guide to Getting Your Claims Right (Nutrition, Health and Related Claims Standard)
– Queensland Health Buster Guide (all states, territories and countries have their own)
– Country Of Origin Labelling (CoOL) User Guide and adjustable symbols
– Health Star Rating (Australian healthy product symbol) master file so you can customise it
– GS1 Barcode Guidelines
Need a little more explanation?
Print ready artworks are layered files with a diecut/keyline, crop marks and file bleeds (2mm) all ready for the printer to just, well… PRINT. If you don’t supply the printer with print ready files they still need to be created and will charge to produce them. Our custom label templates let you do it yourself and can be used as a guide to getting it right. All you need to do is click and paste your own information. Easy peasy!